<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Thu, 1 Oct 2026 15:28:20 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>LICENSE AND REGISTRATION - Horde - Mug'thol Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Thu, 1 Oct 2026 15:28:20 -0400</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>App: MorbidlyObeast</title><description>The application submitted by MorbidlyObeast is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Character&amp;#039;s name::&lt;/span&gt; 
Morbidly

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Class::&lt;/span&gt; 
Druid

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Class Spec (Include dual talent, If one of the specs is PvP please state so)::&lt;/span&gt; 
Boomchicken

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Provide a link to armory for your character::&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Morbidly/simple&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Morbidly/simple&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Are you confident in your gear choices represented by your armory? Please elaborate why you made your choices. If any are sub-optimum please explain why. (We do not require full min/max, however we expect you to describe why): :&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes, as I prioritize my gear currently with a lot of the top guides for boomkins and also look for BiS recommendations and browse some of the best boomkins to see what gear they are currently using.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Intellect&lt;br /&gt;
Mastery =&amp;gt; Critical Strike;&lt;br /&gt;
Haste;&lt;br /&gt;
Multistrike;&lt;br /&gt;
Versatility.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also refer to MMO-Champion if in doubt and simcraft...there are very minute differences between crit/haste/multistrike at higher gear scores.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Please link a Combat Log of a 10 or 25Man Raid.  If you do not have one, link a screenshot of one of the addons (Recount or Skada) on a 10 or 25man boss (Current Boss, Not Overall) including the abilities used.:&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6769600/latest#boss=1696&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6769600/latest#boss=1696&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6769600/latest#boss=1694&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6769600/latest#boss=1694&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Post a link to a screenshot of your UI, preferably during a boss encounter.  If you don&amp;#039;t know how to do it, just ask someone.  If you don&amp;#039;t post a screenshot of your UI, don&amp;#039;t bother filling out the rest of the application.:&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://imgur.com/dfpWfG2&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://imgur.com/dfpWfG2&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Is this character your Main or an Alt?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Main

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List the total time played on this character::&lt;/span&gt; 
5 months

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List your current and previous guild with the reasons why you left them.:*:&lt;/span&gt; 
Dragon Soul...I raided with Warfare on Frostwolf and left due to unforeseen circumstances with school and work. I also was not a fan of raiding 12-16 hours a week and WoW itself became a job at that point.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Please list your relevant raid experience, both normal and hard modes. Also please note if your experience was on this character and if not what character it was for. (For example killing Illidan yesterday does not count.):&lt;/span&gt; 
8/8 Normal Dragon Soul, 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (Top 500)&lt;br /&gt;
7/7 Normal Highmaul, 7/7 Heroic Highmaul&lt;br /&gt;
10/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry, 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry, 2/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry&lt;br /&gt;


&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Are you able to have 100% raid attendance from 8pm - 12:30am PST, 3 days a week (none of which are Friday or Saturday)? (Please elaborate on why this raid time works good for you, or any expected difficulties in staying until after 1230a.):&lt;/span&gt; 
I will be attending graduate school come late August...I posted that I was seeking out a guild that raids after 9 pm PST due to conflicts with school and raiding. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I would be unable to make it before 9:00 pm as my classes get out just 10-15 minutes before 9:00 pm. That being said, I would be capable of being on at 9:00 pm and ready for raiding and fully committed to Thursdays without a currently known problem.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Where do you live and what Time-Zone are you in? :&lt;/span&gt; 
PST

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;How old are you?:&lt;/span&gt; 
25

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List any contacts you have in the guild::&lt;/span&gt; 
Fumiye

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Where did you hear about us?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I was sent a message by this contact listed above, and it was regarding the need for a Boomchicken

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If accepted, how long will it take before you are on server, ready to raid?:&lt;/span&gt; 
It would likely be this upcoming Tuesday, and if not, by next Tuesday for sure.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us why you play WoW::&lt;/span&gt; 
I play WoW because I absolutely enjoy RPGs and also challenges...Blizzard has provided me with several incredible RPG experiences including WoW. Also, I think about the possibility of future connections and friends that can be made here just like I do during my life away from games.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us a little about yourself::&lt;/span&gt; 
My name is Steve and I am a recently accepted graduate school student for the Exercise Physiology Program at Sacramento State (Graduated from Stanislaus with my Kinesiology Degree if anyone is curious). My occupation was a pre-employment tester through a contractor up until recently as I was laid off due to closing of the business (receiving part-time work here and there from the new owner) and have been using my time since to gain interview/application experience in preparing me for the real world beyond Graduate School. I love sports, sports, and more sports if I didn&amp;#039;t emphasize that enough with my favorite sport being Track &amp;amp; Field. I am a very outdoorsy individual and have a love for fishing, exploring/hiking, camping, and especially taking full advantage of riding my road bike on the country roads nearby where I live. I have an absolute fascination with anything cartoon related (especially anime) and enjoy picking up action/adventure novels here and there to read. I commit myself first and foremost to hanging out with friends, family, my girl friend of almost 2 years, and take every opportunity possible to attend random meet ups with friends that I have made in video games as odd as that may sound. I would say that I am very talkative and may appear bashful up to some degree at first, but don&amp;#039;t let that fool you into thinking that I am not a people person. Lastly, major characteristics that stand out about me include my hard work ethic, my ability to cooperate/be a teammate with other individuals or groups, and my ability to communicate with others.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Have you read over the Application Process and the Guild Policies?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes

&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=37832740&amp;gid=74242#37832740</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=37832740&amp;gid=74242#37832740</guid><pubDate>Sat, 30 May 2015 23:44:05 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>App: young-nino</title><description>The application submitted by young-nino is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Character&amp;#039;s name::&lt;/span&gt; 
Lovestocyber

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Class::&lt;/span&gt; 
Warrior

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Class Spec (Include dual talent, If one of the specs is PvP please state so)::&lt;/span&gt; 
Gladiator/Arms/Fury

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Provide a link to armory for your character::&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Lovestocyber/advanced&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Lovestocyber/advanced&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Are you confident in your gear choices represented by your armory? Please elaborate why you made your choices. If any are sub-optimum please explain why. (We do not require full min/max, however we expect you to describe why): :&lt;/span&gt; 
I&amp;#039;ll be quite honest most of the gear excluding weapons and trinkets are not fully optimized for warriors. The gear from highmaul has made me sacrifice some of my 2nd best stat priority pieces from crit, switching over to mastery, and because of this change in my gear it has also made me begin playing around with arms. With the new updates and recent buffs to arms the new pieces that I&amp;#039;ve been acquiring have catapulted my DPS even further. I only get better from here.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Please link a Combat Log of a 10 or 25Man Raid.  If you do not have one, link a screenshot of one of the addons (Recount or Skada) on a 10 or 25man boss (Current Boss, Not Overall) including the abilities used.:&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DcCkPwZr2F86aft3/#view=rankings&amp;amp;fight=15&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DcCkPwZr2F86aft3/#view=rankings&amp;amp;fight=15&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Post a link to a screenshot of your UI, preferably during a boss encounter.  If you don&amp;#039;t know how to do it, just ask someone.  If you don&amp;#039;t post a screenshot of your UI, don&amp;#039;t bother filling out the rest of the application.:&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinypic.com/r/2eoa7m8/8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://tinypic.com/r/2eoa7m8/8&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Is this character your Main or an Alt?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Main

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List the total time played on this character::&lt;/span&gt; 
39days 9hours

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List your current and previous guild with the reasons why you left them.:*:&lt;/span&gt; 
The guild leader of No idea has neglected the complaints of my fellow raiders, regarding the communication of an ever changing loot system that appears to be catering towards leadership.The evidence of this is clear with the hostility in whispers coupled with underperformance during raids. I&amp;#039;ve come to the conclusion that this guild is paralyzed by internal conflict and cannot progress.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Please list your relevant raid experience, both normal and hard modes. Also please note if your experience was on this character and if not what character it was for. (For example killing Illidan yesterday does not count.):&lt;/span&gt; 
During MoP i&amp;#039;ve only raided up to Heroic 4/12 in SoO shortly after that real life had come up for me and I had to take my leave on this game. 6 months later, I returned to WoW right before Warlord was released and had my fair share of PVP. Not until this expansion did I take raiding a lot more seriously and I&amp;#039;m currently 4/7M Highmaul. I&amp;#039;ve always had the drive, commitment and patience to play with the very best.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Are you able to have 100% raid attendance from 8pm - 12:30am PST, 3 days a week (none of which are Friday or Saturday)? (Please elaborate on why this raid time works good for you, or any expected difficulties in staying until after 1230a.):&lt;/span&gt; 
I am extremely comfortable with this raid schedule, During these hours is when I&amp;#039;m most raid aware and focused.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Where do you live and what Time-Zone are you in? :&lt;/span&gt; 
New jersey/EST 

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;How old are you?:&lt;/span&gt; 
23

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List any contacts you have in the guild::&lt;/span&gt; 
Cathisrad

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Where did you hear about us?:&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.twitch.tv/cathisrad&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.twitch.tv/cathisrad&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If accepted, how long will it take before you are on server, ready to raid?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I can transfer at a moments notice

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us why you play WoW::&lt;/span&gt; 
After finding a Chinese gold farmer ad in my fortune cookie; I couldn&amp;#039;t go back. Jokes aside I put many years into my account and I don&amp;#039;t plan to abandon my progress.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us a little about yourself::&lt;/span&gt; 
I&amp;#039;m a hardcore gamer, I spent most of my time with my friends on Skype always trying out different games with them, and having a laugh. Also, I&amp;#039;m a Sagittarius I like milk chocolate, long walks on the beach and frisky women. :P

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Have you read over the Application Process and the Guild Policies?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Pikachu

&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=37360538&amp;gid=74242#37360538</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=37360538&amp;gid=74242#37360538</guid><pubDate>Sun, 1 Feb 2015 15:42:38 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>App: Ulizek</title><description>The application submitted by Ulizek is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Character&amp;#039;s name::&lt;/span&gt; 
Ulizek

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Class::&lt;/span&gt; 
Druid

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Class Spec (Include dual talent, If one of the specs is PvP please state so)::&lt;/span&gt; 
Feral/Resto

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Provide a link to armory for your character::&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/akama/Ulizek/advanced&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/akama/Ulizek/advanced&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Are you confident in your gear choices represented by your armory? Please elaborate why you made your choices. If any are sub-optimum please explain why. (We do not require full min/max, however we expect you to describe why): :&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes. The belt, staff, reality ripper ring, boots, and unheroic RoR are all sub-optimum and are kept out of necessity of not having better loot to replace them.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Please link a Combat Log of a 10 or 25Man Raid.  If you do not have one, link a screenshot of one of the addons (Recount or Skada) on a 10 or 25man boss (Current Boss, Not Overall) including the abilities used.:&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/iKeu6Tx.jpg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://i.imgur.com/iKeu6Tx.jpg&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Post a link to a screenshot of your UI, preferably during a boss encounter.  If you don&amp;#039;t know how to do it, just ask someone.  If you don&amp;#039;t post a screenshot of your UI, don&amp;#039;t bother filling out the rest of the application.:&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://imgur.com/0KZy28h&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://imgur.com/0KZy28h&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Is this character your Main or an Alt?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Main

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List the total time played on this character::&lt;/span&gt; 
116 days, 6 hours, 20 minutes

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List your current and previous guild with the reasons why you left them.:*:&lt;/span&gt; 
Restless, guild leader would throw a temper tantrum every time I brought up problems such as low dps/bad mechanic execution and I decided it wasn&amp;#039;t for me. 

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Please list your relevant raid experience, both normal and hard modes. Also please note if your experience was on this character and if not what character it was for. (For example killing Illidan yesterday does not count.):&lt;/span&gt; 
11/14 heroic SoO, 14/14 SoO normal, used to raid in cataclysm did most normals.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Are you able to have 100% raid attendance from 8pm - 12:30am PST, 3 days a week (none of which are Friday or Saturday)? (Please elaborate on why this raid time works good for you, or any expected difficulties in staying until after 1230a.):&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes, it works for me because I have to do things during the day and with these raiding times I do not have a problem.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Where do you live and what Time-Zone are you in? :&lt;/span&gt; 
Long Island, New York. EDT

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;How old are you?:&lt;/span&gt; 
21

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List any contacts you have in the guild::&lt;/span&gt; 
N/a

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Where did you hear about us?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Guild progression

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If accepted, how long will it take before you are on server, ready to raid?:&lt;/span&gt; 
9/29/14

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us why you play WoW::&lt;/span&gt; 
Challenge of difficulty

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us a little about yourself::&lt;/span&gt; 
Lived in long island most of my life, fix computers and do interior painting. Nice and dedicated.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Have you read over the Application Process and the Guild Policies?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes

&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=36747356&amp;gid=74242#36747356</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=36747356&amp;gid=74242#36747356</guid><pubDate>Wed, 24 Sep 2014 01:42:31 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>App: Jacob Horvath</title><description>The application submitted by Jacob Horvath is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Character&amp;#039;s name::&lt;/span&gt; 
Caildes

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Class::&lt;/span&gt; 
Paladin

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Class Spec (Include dual talent, If one of the specs is PvP please state so)::&lt;/span&gt; 
Holy ms, Ret os

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Provide a link to armory for your character::&lt;/span&gt; 
&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Caildes/simple&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Caildes/simple&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Are you confident in your gear choices represented by your armory? Please elaborate why you made your choices. If any are sub-optimum please explain why. (We do not require full min/max, however we expect you to describe why): :&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes, im confident in my gear choices.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Please link a Combat Log of a 10 or 25Man Raid.  If you do not have one, link a screenshot of one of the addons (Recount or Skada) on a 10 or 25man boss (Current Boss, Not Overall) including the abilities used.:&lt;/span&gt; 
WoWScrnShot_091714_162106 WoWScrnShot_091714_162005

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Post a link to a screenshot of your UI, preferably during a boss encounter.  If you don&amp;#039;t know how to do it, just ask someone.  If you don&amp;#039;t post a screenshot of your UI, don&amp;#039;t bother filling out the rest of the application.:&lt;/span&gt; 
WoWScrnShot_091714_161805

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Is this character your Main or an Alt?:&lt;/span&gt; 
main

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List the total time played on this character::&lt;/span&gt; 
23 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, 5 seconds 

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List your current and previous guild with the reasons why you left them.:*:&lt;/span&gt; 
Facepalm Emsemble, guild is taking a break from raiding until xpac

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Please list your relevant raid experience, both normal and hard modes. Also please note if your experience was on this character and if not what character it was for. (For example killing Illidan yesterday does not count.):&lt;/span&gt; 
BC- kara, gruul, mag lair, hyjal, ssc, (on hunter)&lt;br /&gt;
Wolt- naxx, ony, eye, os, rs, heroic tot(5/5) heroic icc(12/12) (holy priest)&lt;br /&gt;
Cata- bwd, bot, to4w (holy priest)&lt;br /&gt;
MoP- soo 14/14 norm 10/14 heroic, tot norm 12/12 heroic 9/13 (holy pally)

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Are you able to have 100% raid attendance from 8pm - 12:30am PST, 3 days a week (none of which are Friday or Saturday)? (Please elaborate on why this raid time works good for you, or any expected difficulties in staying until after 1230a.):&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes, raid times are perfect with my work schedule, i shouldnt have an issue making any raids.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Where do you live and what Time-Zone are you in? :&lt;/span&gt; 
North carolina, eastern

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;How old are you?:&lt;/span&gt; 
20

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;List any contacts you have in the guild::&lt;/span&gt; 
no

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Where did you hear about us?:&lt;/span&gt; 
friend, Sakuraerza

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If accepted, how long will it take before you are on server, ready to raid?:&lt;/span&gt; 
right away, already on server

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us why you play WoW::&lt;/span&gt; 
enjoy interaction with RL friends

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us a little about yourself::&lt;/span&gt; 
My name is jacob horvath, recently moved to NC from CA. Born and raised in the bay area in a town called Vallejo, about 1h away from SF. i love to go hiking, camping, fishing, ect, and playing WoW with RL friends and family. FYI i was having issues uploading my screenshots, if you cant see them i can email them or sent via text, thank you.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Have you read over the Application Process and the Guild Policies?:&lt;/span&gt; 
yes

&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=36718666&amp;gid=74242#36718666</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=36718666&amp;gid=74242#36718666</guid><pubDate>Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:24:42 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>New website is complete!</title><description>&lt;p&gt;don&#039;t hate&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35994369&amp;gid=74242#35994369</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35994369&amp;gid=74242#35994369</guid><pubDate>Thu, 8 May 2014 03:40:52 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic Garrosh has been conquered!</title><description>&lt;p&gt;At least I don&#039;t have to look at Ralz&#039;s bad choice in xmog with that dragon&amp;nbsp;&lt;img style=&quot;max-width: 20px; vertical-align: bottom;&quot; src=&quot;http://bokguild.guildlaunch.com/resources/images/emoticons/Various/Mellow/&lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; /&gt;. &amp;nbsp;Grats on the kill guys, well deserved, know how long you guys worked on that fight. &amp;nbsp;Wish I could have been there&amp;nbsp;&lt;img style=&quot;max-width: 20px; vertical-align: bottom;&quot; src=&quot;http://bokguild.guildlaunch.com/resources/images/emoticons/Various/Mellow/sad.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; /&gt;, would of made a better Warrior than Grim hehe.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I really gotta get you guys a new killshot header.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35677616&amp;gid=74242#35677616</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35677616&amp;gid=74242#35677616</guid><pubDate>Fri, 21 Mar 2014 02:13:22 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic Siegecrafter destroyed</title><description>&lt;table border=&quot;0&quot; width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Fistdlanthus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;What I lack in DPS I make up for in overall sexiness!!!&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Truth, I seent it!&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35539285&amp;gid=74242#35539285</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35539285&amp;gid=74242#35539285</guid><pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:14:40 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic Paragons of the Klaxxi exterminated</title><description>&lt;p&gt;And the second news update, which is much more recent. &amp;nbsp;Paragons have had bug spray dispersed all up in their business. &amp;nbsp;Kills bugs dead. &amp;nbsp;Garrosh now for the end of the tier and expansion. &amp;nbsp;Still a little later than we&#039;d like, but considering the circumstances - I&#039;m impressed with the progress we&#039;ve made despite the setbacks.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/74242/Heroic%20Paragons2559.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;1920&quot; height=&quot;1058&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35531430&amp;gid=74242#35531430</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35531430&amp;gid=74242#35531430</guid><pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:04:33 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Thok has become Extinct!</title><description>&lt;p&gt;A late news posting to due the holidays, and other things - but on 12/23 we received a bit of an early Christmas present as Thok fell dead at our feet (and gave us a couple bonus loot rolls to boot!) &amp;nbsp;On to siegecrafter starting at the beginning of 2014. &amp;nbsp;Happy belated holidays to all.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/loserx82/HeroicThok-1.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;1024&quot; height=&quot;564&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35199970&amp;gid=74242#35199970</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35199970&amp;gid=74242#35199970</guid><pubDate>Fri, 3 Jan 2014 01:26:09 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic: Spoils of Pandaria has been looted!</title><description>&lt;p&gt;thanks ralz... thank you &amp;gt;.&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35003475&amp;gid=74242#35003475</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35003475&amp;gid=74242#35003475</guid><pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:18:07 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic: Malkorok has failed his Warchief</title><description>&lt;p&gt;The first boss to actually really put up a fight so far. &amp;nbsp;Not much of one though as he died within a minimal amount of pulls.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/74242/Heroic%20Malkorok7027.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;1920&quot; height=&quot;1058&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34992848&amp;gid=74242#34992848</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34992848&amp;gid=74242#34992848</guid><pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2013 22:44:45 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic: General Nazgrim gets pushed over</title><description>&lt;p&gt;He got 3 shot... wat. &amp;nbsp;Not even worth writing a news article about...&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/74242/Heroic%20Nazgrim5862.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;1920&quot; height=&quot;1058&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34835600&amp;gid=74242#34835600</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34835600&amp;gid=74242#34835600</guid><pubDate>Fri, 1 Nov 2013 20:04:40 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic Dark Shamans downed</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Still making great time as Dark Shamans fall before us in a short period of time after the new week started. &amp;nbsp;I&#039;d say &quot;on to Nazgrim&quot; but we killed him in 3 pulls the same night as shamans. &amp;nbsp;Screen shot to follow shortly.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/74242/Heroic%20Dark%20Shaman7204.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;1920&quot; height=&quot;1058&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34835589&amp;gid=74242#34835589</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34835589&amp;gid=74242#34835589</guid><pubDate>Fri, 1 Nov 2013 20:00:26 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic Iron Juggernaut broken down</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Another great week in SoO as 2 more bosses go down. &amp;nbsp;Not 5 minutes before instance servers crashed, we brought down Heroic: Iron Juggernaut. &amp;nbsp;However, we did lose the rest of the clear for the week, stripping from us half the raid&#039;s worth of loot. &amp;nbsp;We were all quick to blame Blizz without a shred of evidence that they were to blame. &amp;nbsp; /shakefist&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/74242/Heroic_Iron_Jugg1497.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;1920&quot; height=&quot;1080&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34815130&amp;gid=74242#34815130</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34815130&amp;gid=74242#34815130</guid><pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:17:53 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>And down goes the dragon!</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Heroic Galakras meets his end and Iron Juggernaut will join him soon!&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/74242/Heroic%20Galakras3867.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;1920&quot; height=&quot;1058&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34788871&amp;gid=74242#34788871</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34788871&amp;gid=74242#34788871</guid><pubDate>Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:23:44 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Heroic Sha of Pride</title><description>&lt;p&gt;As predicted, content is falling before us now that we&#039;ve had a chance to see it on even terms. &amp;nbsp;Sha of Pride died early Sunday night giving us 3 bosses for this week with a 12 hour raid schedule (without even being able to raid the first night of the week) putting us at Galakras. &amp;nbsp;I&#039;m very excited to see us back on track, and I&#039;m curious where this tier will lead us.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/74242/Heroic%20Sha%20of%20Pride%20killshot9991.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;885&quot; height=&quot;419&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34767656&amp;gid=74242#34767656</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34767656&amp;gid=74242#34767656</guid><pubDate>Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:07:49 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>LnR back to killing</title><description>&lt;p&gt;LnR is finally getting back on track after a long long period of bad stuff. &amp;nbsp;But, as always, we persevere and continue on. &amp;nbsp;After finally being able to get back into heroic content, we downed 2 bosses in SoO in one night and almost a 3rd with Sha going down to 200k before resetting on us. &amp;nbsp;I would expect content to die regularly from this point on barring any of our irreplaceable players getting hit by drunk drivers ;p&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/74242/Heroic%20Norushen%20kill%20shot2010.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;885&quot; height=&quot;420&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34753736&amp;gid=74242#34753736</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34753736&amp;gid=74242#34753736</guid><pubDate>Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:25:57 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Guild and Website News</title><description>&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.mmocast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/world-of-warcraft-siege-of-ogrimmar-release-date.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;&quot; class=&quot;maxwidth&quot; alt=&quot;Forum Image&quot;/&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As you all know, 5.4 is just around the corner and that means the forums will be changing accordingly for the new raid instance.  All of the posts are in place, you all know what to do so get to it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As well with any new major patch I will be updating the site graphics to help go with the &amp;quot;theme&amp;quot; of the patch.  There will be hickups as always and I will try to resolve them as quickly as possible.  So like I have said in the past, don&#039;t go apeshit if something is out of place or doesn&#039;t look right, it is constantly a work in progress.  As always I will be posting a thread about this so I can get feedback from everyone to make sure everything is running smoothly.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And last but not least, I have finally got around to posting a guide about Streaming.  For those of you who have been asking me about it for so long, go make a sammich, get a beer, and be prepared to read because it&#039;s a long guide.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Looking forward to our progress in 5.4 and hope everyone will enjoy the changes coming up!</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34408509&amp;gid=74242#34408509</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34408509&amp;gid=74242#34408509</guid><pubDate>Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:24:28 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Council and Megaera videos have arrived</title><description>Cec, do you not have the intro&#039;s I made for these bosses?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I ask only because I specifically made a Megaera Intro and don&#039;t know if you downloaded the new intro&#039;s or not.</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33787698&amp;gid=74242#33787698</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33787698&amp;gid=74242#33787698</guid><pubDate>Sat, 15 Jun 2013 06:47:36 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Dark Animus deactivated!</title><description>What a stressful fight!  At first glance, you think it&#039;s a simple numbers game, but what you might not realize is that it is instead quite a high stress, high coordination RNG nightmare.  So glad to be over with this one, but it was a joy to experience it un-violated (nerfed).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://imageshack.us/a/img33/2987/animuskillshot.png&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;&quot; class=&quot;maxwidth&quot; alt=&quot;Forum Image&quot;/&gt;</description><link>http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33735220&amp;gid=74242#33735220</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://licenseandregistration.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33735220&amp;gid=74242#33735220</guid><pubDate>Sat, 8 Jun 2013 11:16:32 -0400</pubDate></item></channel></rss>